This technology offers many benefits to designers, project engineers and project managers who see value in having all the existing built environment captured, and available to them in a format they can use to measure critical elements with confidence.
Cross Solutions has had experience with mapping and scanning using various technologies for well over 15 years.
This wealth of knowledge we have to draw is what makes our offerings so unique. We have tried and tested various scanning platforms and now have some of the best systems we believe available on the market.
Our engineering grade static terrestrial scanners with we have equipment available to achieve the following specifications:
- +/- 0.2mm at 10m ranging error. (Metrology Grade)
- Up to 1.1 million points per second.
- Integrated 80 MPixels HDR colour images.
- Distance to object range 0.3m to 250m
- Full bundle adjustment, of registration of scans.
- Integrated spotlights for night operation
- Option to add thermal overlay to scans.
If you are unfamiliar with this technology or would just like to know more, give us a call.
Our vehicle mounted mobile laser scanners are available to achieve the following specifications:
- 1500m range
- +/- 6mm accuracy static & +/- 25mm mobile
- 40KHz aquizition rate
- Mil-spec construction and IP65 protection class
- Scanning and imagery capture while in motion
- Definable scanning direction
- Driver-operator ease of use.
- Option of operation as static scanner.
SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- 360 Panoramas
- 3D Point clouds in various formats
- As-Built / As-Constructed comparison of scan to BIM design model
- Cloud based maps and models
- Deformed surface models and reports
- Detailed Digital terrain models
- Deviation from design cut/fill reports
- Digital Twins of plant and facilities
- Feature Extraction to Topographic maps
- Scan to BIM Reversed engineering models
- Volume reporting
- VR Environments
MAPPING & SCANNING WITH A DIFFERENCE
Our range of highest quality 3d Laser Scanners gives our clients unprecedented flexibility and choice. Our Z+F 3D Laser Scanner is concise, precise and extremely efficient at very accurate engineering design works whilst or Maptek drive system when mounted on one of our mine spec vehicles can deliver the continuous acquisition of spatial data of stockpiles, roadways, bulk earthworks and road slope stability analysis and monitoring.
All whilst in the safety inside a vehicle which minimises safety risk to employees and the public.
OUR EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE USED ON MAPPING & SCANNING
Our 3D Laser Scanning equipment achieves the following specifications:
+/- 2mm ranging error.
Up to 976,000 points per second.
Integrated 70 mega pixels colour images.
Distance to object range 0.6m to 120m.
Z+F Imager 5016 3D Laser Scanner https://www.zf-laser.com/Z-F-IMAGER-R-5016.184.0.html?&L=1
Faro Laser Focus 3D S120 Scanner https://faro.app.box.com/s/kfpwjofogeegocr7mf2s866s2qalnaqw
Maptek Vehicle Mounted Scanner 8810 https://www.maptek.com/products/scanners/drive.html
The output generally for mapping and scanning is digital spatially referenced point cloud data set which can be tired to a known coordinate system such as Map Grid Australia and the Australian Height Datum. The data can then we used in a varied number of CAD software packages to satisfy the clients requirements.
SOME OF OUR EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
In order to assist our clients with a wider range of professional services – Cross Solutions works closely with the following associates
Our commitment to continuous innovation in our field and the development of our staff and skills.
In addition, our cutting-edge technology and processing power, to ensure delays are not created by a deficiency in adequate equipment.
ISO 14001 Certification is unique for a territory engineering survey firm and therefore we are the only choice when safety is at the forefront of your criteria.