Providing a full range of town planning services and subsequent LTO registration processes that are available to both private and public sector clients.
We can provide planning services for:
- Unit Title Schemes Subdivisions (UTS)
- Urban and Rural Subdivisions
- Leases for a period in excess of 12 years
- Telecommunications Leases
- Leases under Section 19 of the Aboriginal Land Rights Act
- Exempt subdivisions under Section 3 of the NT Planning Regulations
- Formal registration of Easements
- Compliance with Part 5 of the NT Planning Act
RECENT PROJECTS RELATED TO TOWN PLANNING
- Residential Unit Title Scheme subdivision to create 6 units and common property to provide alternative housing under NT Governments Social Housing Head Leasing 2019 Initiative.
- A number of leaves for the purpose of telecommunication infrastructure in remote locations to assist in opening up the outback.
- Creation of easements required by the Power and Water Corporation to service the new grandstand development at the Darwin Turf Club.
- Light Industrial Unit Title Scheme subdivision to create 3 units and common property over an existing warehouse development constructed in the 1980s. The issue of separate titles provides the landowners with the opportunity to divest ownership as required.
- Concurrent application for exceptional development permit EDP and subdivision to create a new parcel of land within an indigenous community. An EDP enables the land to be developed in a way that would not be permitted under the current zoning. Subdivision allowed for the creation of leave for a period in excess of 12 years.